[NSRCA-discussion] FW: [teamfutaba] Futaba 6EX, 7C and TM-7 Service Advisory- Updated 01/30/08

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Jan 31 08:35:28 AKST 2008

I will be a station in a week or so, as soon as they send me a receiver.
Actually, The transmitters can be re-programmed, and I am supposed to get
the software and hardware from Futaba to be able to do this soon.  So, if
you have a bad unit, I can reprogram it on the spot.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322

Brunswick, GA  31525