[NSRCA-discussion] 160/170 starting procedures

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Thu Jan 31 00:58:10 AKST 2008

Nath,

This situation is fairly normal with some DZ engines. I am not sure what
your fuel setup is on your model but what I do to get around this problem is
seal up the overflow line after the tank has been filled and then pump
another 1-2 cranks of fuel into your tank (depending on your fuel pump) so
that there is positive pressure in your tank. Pinch the fuel line and
reconnect back to model. The positive pressure will force fuel into the pump
and viola it starts. This process is only required on the first start of the
day.

  _____