[NSRCA-discussion] Graphics Artist

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 04:47:46 AKST 2008

I need your help.
As advertising manager I hope to get the help of as many of our advertisers as possible with the promotion of our sport.
A lot of you have seen the 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 flyer the NSRCA has.  One side gives our contact information and the other side has airplane trimming suggestions.  We are unable to locate the electronic file that was used to generate the originals plus it would be great if we could update or develop something even better.  We have one well known company that has agreed to put these with every plane he sells. I'm sure we can persuade others to do the same.
Is there someone out there among us that has some real graphics art talent that could help.  I have trouble drawing a straight line with a ruler but I know we have some tremendously gifted members.  If you can help please email me off list of give me a call at 319-931-8478.
Thanks!
John L. Konneker
Ad Manager/D5 VP