[NSRCA-discussion] OS 160 For Sale

Mike Howard 1shinden at att.net
Mon Jan 28 16:04:58 AKST 2008

I've got an OS 160, I think about 50 flights on it, Mueller header, welded where it cracked, short pipe for connector to tuned pipe, two feet of blue connector silicone, two perry pumps, one new in package and two new rear bearings.,  Also a new pressure fitting (the long one for OS 140-160.  The engine already has one just had a spare.  Anyway, 200.00 for it all, plus shipping.  That will be 7.00 and I'll pick up the rest as long as it's not going to Burma or somewhere. Sure hope I didn't pi-- off any Burmese folks:-).  Give me a call off list.

Mike Howard
1shinden at att,net
417-234-6991