[NSRCA-discussion] Transition to new server: phase one complete(I think)

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Jan 28 15:09:18 AKST 2008

Yeah it's sort of "English", but simple guys like me prefer words like "C"
and "Assembly". Oh I guess "C" isn't exactly a word - but it makes more
sense to me than "Java" or "Perl". Actually "SMF" comes from an old Twisted
Sister tune according to my memory... <LOL>

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com