[NSRCA-discussion] [SPAM] Re: Battery charger needed

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Thu Jan 24 16:13:32 AKST 2008

The FlightPower V-Balancer has the advantage of not being charger specific
as Eddie states. However, it has an internal "switch" that will disconnect
the charger from the battery if things go wrong - a very desirable feature.
Also - a pair can be connected to handle 10S and 12S packs.

Earl
Team FlightPower