[NSRCA-discussion] 3-views

Paul LaChance plachance at cox.net
Tue Jan 22 13:12:01 AKST 2008

Chris,

So far it seems ALOT of people would be interested in a contest in Chesapeake again.  I am not sure how much help or interest my club will have but I will start trying to get some interest builot up.  If I do have a contest I may need some help running it if I cannot get enough club interest.  I will do what I can.  I am not a CD at this time, but will look into that too.  I think the club has a CD that would help though, I just need to talk to him.  I flew with Dougie and Herb Consolvo and MIke Engalis.  They are LAOT of the reason I flew pattern in the beginning and why my love of pattern brought me back in 2007.  Did you fly at the Farm contest this past year?  I can't place a name with the face.  Sorry of we DID meet.  LOL

Paul