[NSRCA-discussion] 3-views

plachance at cox.net plachance at cox.net
Tue Jan 22 11:29:27 AKST 2008

Bob,

Yes that was when we were both flying a long time ago.  I am going to try to get a contest started again in Chesapeake, but do ot think I will be able to make it happen this year.  If I can swing it, it will be at the end of the seaon.  Most likely it will be next season though.

I miss The Smithfield contest.  Was always one of my favorites.  There and Germantown, MD.  There was Winston -Salem, Hign Point, Oilville, and NVRC had their own contest.  I think the ONLY VA contest now is at the FARM club.  I love flying there too though.  Very nice people.

I hope we can get this all going again.  If I have a contest In Chesapeake, I will plan on our club field as opposed to Fentress.  The sun, trees, and concrete runway have always been a problem for flyers not used to flying there.  Although I have seen some great bike/umbrella action on the Fentress runway.  LOL

Paul LaChance
Virginia Beach, VA