[NSRCA-discussion] Altitude limits

Del Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jan 22 07:11:54 AKST 2008

Thanks Ron...

    Del
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ronlock at comcast.net
  Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 10:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Altitude limits

  That sort of operational concept question has been an FAA subject for years and is of course evolving rapidly.   There is a huge amount of detail and definition of terms involved in this area.

  But short answer is yes.
  Ron Lockhart

    From: "Del Rykert" <drykert2 at rochester.rr.com>

    Do UAV's get permission and follow ground control commands  if entering controlled airspace?

        Del