[NSRCA-discussion] paint

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Jan 15 12:32:41 AKST 2008

Ed:
I don't know who you spoke with, but we are selling our paint EVERY DAY!
You can order directly on line or by phone at 800-962-7802.  The paint is
actually still shipped out of my Pensacola Location, like it always has.
Perhaps someone was mixed up with some of the older Acrylic Enamels that we
used to sell prior to Concept.

Give me a call George and I am sure we can get you what you need!!

Tony Stillman, President
Radio South, Inc.
139 Altama Connector, Box 322
Brunswick, GA  31525