[NSRCA-discussion] paint

Jim Quinn jaqfly at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 15 11:58:24 AKST 2008

Hi,

  I go to an automotive paint store, "Colors" with my roll of Monokote and they computer match any color for me. You guys in D 1 have seen my planes and the color match is exact. They also sell the catalyst and all other associated products, reducer, etc.

  Jim Quinn

Ed Miller <edbon85 at tds.net> wrote:
  Does that mean RS no longer carries the Monokote matched PPG colors ??
Ed M.