[NSRCA-discussion] New Planes

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Sun Jan 13 19:06:35 AKST 2008

Hey Ron-I have one too!

It has sat in my model cupboard for the past 9 months.....I cant stand
it! I just cant bring myself to 'assemble' the rest of it ( but I will !
)

I have had to build all new control surfaces for it, they were warped
bejond description, but I too thought 'what the heck' its only a P.O.S
and didnt ask for a refund. I do not like the cowl fit at all also.
Infact I'm kind of thankful for the experience-it has spurred me on to
finally build an old KWIK-FLY MK3 of a set of Graupner plans.( just as a
throw around)

I guess I'm still old school and am flat out delaing with a kit let
alone an ARF. Give me my drawing board, some slabs of wood and I'll make
it fly!!

Tom