[NSRCA-discussion] New Planes

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun Jan 13 18:22:35 AKST 2008

I must respond, simply because I ran across an ARF that has blown me
away with its quality.  Hang with me here.  It is the Thunder Tiger
Imagine 50.  Now I know it's not a "Pattern" airplane, but I bought
it to have some fun.  I have been amazed at how well things fit.
This airplane has a one-piece wing and you have to glue the two
halves together.  The bottom of the wing has a checkerboard pattern
and I didn't notice until I glued it together that the checkerboard
pattern carries through perfectly across the center of the wing!
This is not the only thing that "fits', but is simply an example of
the quality I discovered in this ARF.  I plan to test hop it on
Tuesday and hope it flies as well as it looks.

Ron Van Putte