[NSRCA-discussion] Survey says...

Dave Reaville dkrev at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 13 08:54:55 AKST 2008

Hi folks

Although we are based up in (Western) Canada, Hartley Hughson has started a short survey in an effort to feel out what precision aerobatics guys want in a contest. It was intended for our flyers up here but really the more guys that do it the better the results will be. Filters can then be applied to get the results he is looking for.  I suspect he will post them in due course on the Pattern West iNews site.

The survey is located here at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=8SDMOl5gFzRtXyWO6QNKFw_3d_3d%22

You get one round... so no flameouts!  :-)

Thanks in advance,

Dave Reaville
NSRCA I-VP
Canada West District