[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba Servos

Chad Northeast chadnortheast at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 11 05:09:36 AKST 2008

Hi Jay

I ran those servos regulated to 6V, the 4.8 thing has to do with unregulated Nicads as has been mentioned.  You can get a pretty high voltage on a 6V pack.

If you regulate a 2s lipo you wont have any problems with those servos.  One of the pluses of a brushless is that is should be more tolerant of higher voltages anyways, but I have not tried higher than that.  Maybe some of Ed's new regs are in order so I can play around! :)

Chad