[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba Servos

Ed Miller edbon85 at tds.net
Fri Jan 11 05:02:40 AKST 2008

I've used unregulated 5 cell NiCad's or NimH packs on just about every
Futaba servo ever made over the last 12 or so years with no problems.  Even
the servos Futaba only "rate" at 4.8 volts.  I can't speak for the new
brushless digitals but from a consistency point the regulator is the way to
go.
Ed M.