[NSRCA-discussion] Aileron lead holes

Don Ramsey donramsey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 05:30:33 AKST 2008

I use a dremel.  Before sheeting the wing use a guide for the router base and rout a 1/8 inch grove in the bottom of the wing as a channel for a round sander with a 1/8" straight router bit.  Change to a 1/2" sanding drum and rout the channel for the lead.  You can't miss.  Make sure you do this on the bottom of the wing because on one wing I was able to see the 1/8" channel.

Don