[NSRCA-discussion] [SPAM]Re: Batteries

Woodward, Jim jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Wed Jan 2 06:58:49 AKST 2008

I'm thinking to go this route as well on my gas planes, then maybe to
the pattern planes.  The FG threads indicate that you do not need
voltage regulators with these A123 cells.

Thanks,

Jim W.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.