[NSRCA-discussion] [SPAM]Re: Batteries

wgalligan wgalligan at att.net
Wed Jan 2 06:35:28 AKST 2008

I am liking what I see with the use of the A123's. The ability to fast charge is great.  You wouldn't have to run as big of battery.  Just quick charge at the field. Plus these batteries have such a flat discharge rate and high load capacity. What I found a little interesting about what Bob was doing is the single battery setup on his gassers.  He is running the ignition and receiver with one of these A123 batteries.  Normally a No-No running receiver and ignition on same power source.  Obviously the specktum receiver has the ability to see through any ignition noise.

Wayne