[NSRCA-discussion] Otop for Sale

MATT LIPRIE mtliprie at centurytel.net
Sat Feb 23 15:33:05 AKST 2008

Guys I have an OTOP for sale.  Some of you may have watched me fly it before in competitions before I switched to electric.  It has about 90 to 100 flights on it, but is in very good condition.  I am going to sell it with the motor, servos, receiver, etc, but not the transmitter.  It would be a great airplane for someone new to precision aerobatics or a good backup airplane.  If anyone is interested in buying it contact me off list at cajun5426 at yahoo.com for pictures and pricing.  I do not mind boxing it up and sending it to you, but if your anywhere from (Houston, Texas to New Orleans, Louisiana) I would be happy to bring it to you.

Thanks:

Matthew Liprie

PS: I have a Cap 232 and a pair of Genesis wings for sale also.