[NSRCA-discussion] Mike Hester

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 15:48:47 AKST 2008

Y'know, I didn't read that until after I sent Mike an e-mail just asking how
things were for him and Melissa. To say the least I was totally appalled
that anyone would put a toy above a person's well being.

I count Mike as a friend (a rather short list as opposed to my acquaintance
list) and it would be a real shame if this would have soured him. People
with the kind of drive Mike exhibits are rare these days; at least in my
experience.

OK...I'm done now....gotta go give my son a bath and read him a bedtime
story.