[NSRCA-discussion] Phenolic tubes for gator wing adjusters

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 16:25:47 AKST 2008

Rick,

?

Look on the internet for phenolic tubes....you will get 100K responses so only take the first two or three. Also look in McMaster Carr's catalog online. You will probably have to?buy a 3' length. The paper type is the least expensive and works great for this application (there are a bunch of different types for all kinds of applications). You will likely pay more for the stamps

?

MattK