[NSRCA-discussion] Help for a Bully

William C. Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 10 12:39:20 AKST 2008

A friend of mine gave me some advice a few years ago on how to convert a
Bully 2.1 engine.  I copy here what he said.

"This engine is made to run on gas or glow so it can easily be converted to
gas. The glow plug is actually threaded into an adapter. To convert to gas,
the adapter comes out so a spark plug fits. The carb might need rejetted,
but wallboard carbs and parts are available everywhere (any lawnmower shop).
And it would need an ignition which C&H Electronics sells
(http://www.ch-ignitions.com).  C&H will actually take the engine and do the
complete conversion if you want, they do this stuff all of the time.

Bill

  _____