[NSRCA-discussion] Ocala Pattern meet

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 13:09:25 AKST 2008

As an old D3 VP, I know first hand some of the issues surrounding this contest. Chris Hammel and Ernie Meredith had done yeoman service year after year to the D3 pattern contestants by trying hard to hold the contest. Chris and Ernie have had to "fight" for the spot with club elders such that it could be allowed to take place to begin with. Folks need to understand that?date setting?is?out of the co-CDs hands.

?

The club is an extremely active group as I recall, with many events on their schedule. The tight timing on the calendar appears to be causing issues with club members at times so to get any time allotted is an accomplishment.

?

The alternative is not to have the contest.....not a good thought for the D3 gang

?

MattK