[NSRCA-discussion] changed topic to killing Masters?

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Sun Feb 3 14:38:44 AKST 2008

Hi All
 I agree   with  Joe
   .
Masters is a great success Leave it alone.
Marguerite
Intermediate NSRCA pilot

In a message dated 2/3/2008 1:23:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jlachow at hotmail.com writes:

Why is there such a huge Masters class? Most Masters pilots either don't have
the skill or time to master rolling circles and integrated rollers in a
sequence to move up to FAI. Face it, we like to consider ourselves perfectionists
at what we do. Who wants to go to a contest and hack through a manuever that
could potentially be a crash experience.  Masters is a great success as it is.
Leave it alone.

There was mention of sequence length. We can adjust Masters if we wanted to
to shorten the sequence. By the way the current sequence is a little long, but
the 09' sequence is definitely shorter in time length.

48)