[NSRCA-discussion] Exper Class??

Glen Watson ghwatson at comcast.net
Tue Feb 5 07:43:19 AKST 2008

Quote:

"Masters group-  CDs should add an extra award..  Fourth and Fifth place.
something to think about."

A variation on this is to add additional awards by age category like at this
year's NATS i.e. highest placing JR, SR, etc. by class at local meets.

Regards,

Glen Watson

http://glenwatson.blogspot.com/

  _____