[NSRCA-discussion] F at locals?

Del Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Feb 1 11:20:46 AKST 2008

Granted it is semantics - but ~~  when I became a CD it was explained to me that regional - by AMA's intent was a major contest drawing from a large region ( involves crossing district boundaries ) If the intent is different with your use of regional here then maybe a different term would be more apropos? By some definition to further their argument many pattern contests may be regional as far as the pool of contest that participate. I don't believe that was the intent of the term regional.

    Del