[NSRCA-discussion] Removing crud from exhaust headers

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed Dec 31 17:47:21 AKST 2008

I have not tried that yet, but I have heard it really works.

I have used paint stripper I bought at an auto parts store, comes in a spray can. Mar-Hyde brand, Tal-Strip paint remover. It has the same active ingredient that was in the old Zbest engine cleaner that was sold at hobby shops, methylene chloride.

Bob R.