[NSRCA-discussion] I'm curious....

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 11:58:25 AKST 2008

If you are having others install this stuff you should check their plans and what cables. The guy that did ours for some reason chose not to use HDMI although every component was capable. Wife had it installed as a gift so I came home to a giant TV which was cool.

...ehh.... not really the electronics forum....lol

so...to bring it back to pattern...i need to get a new computer and flight sim now...there..hows that....

Brian