[NSRCA-discussion] Breakthrough Pattern plane designs

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Mon Dec 15 15:43:56 AKST 2008

Almost forgot to mention Wayne Ulery in talking about Koger's Vortex. As I
recall, Wayne designed and built the belt drive system that made it all go
in Scully's shop. I recall talking with him about it one time and marvelling
at his engineering. He replied, saying, "aw, I'm just an old dirt farmer" in
reference to his his very successful nursery business. "Dirt farmer", ya
right. I'm sure his involvement in Qui Que's Yak series is just a fluke
too....

Verne