[NSRCA-discussion] FW: !4 MZ modifications

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Dec 11 14:32:57 AKST 2008

I hate to say this (actually I don't), but I'm reminded of the way
the United States Air Force handles "problems".  I feel qualified,
since I spent 20 years in a USAF uniform.  The USAF never saw a
problem that it couldn't hide from, deny the existence of or drag its
feet in fixing.  I hope Futaba "grows some" and begins to
aggressively fix problems.

Ron VP