[NSRCA-discussion] Controller... what would you want in yours???

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Wed Dec 10 10:36:47 AKST 2008

Well if you really MUST have that feature then you'll just have to switch back to a glow engine! LOL

Seriously though I never really thought of that since I've only flown small electrics. I guess nothing is perfect after all. :) There are ways to deal with this but none of them are very pretty. Unless you can do something tricky in the speed controller firmware. I wonder why no one has tried anything like this yet.

John Pavlick