[NSRCA-discussion] MZ Questions

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 12:18:21 AKST 2008

Thanks, guys--I'll get the SSN and call Tony...

Richard

Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 14:42:30 -0500From: schale at optonline.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] MZ QuestionsSimple change of the module for 72/50/2.4 etc.  A software update may be needed for the 2.4 update, but it is done by the user.Stuart C.Richard Strickland wrote:

At the Swap and Shop, when I mentioned to a guy that I was going after an MZ soon, he mentioned he had one for sale fairly cheap with low time.Questions: It's on 72 and ALL my stuff is on 50--what does it take to change and/or can it be done?  It's a couple years old and have they been changed/upgradedsince? Thanks in advance, Richard

You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live