[NSRCA-discussion] MZ Questions

Ed Miller edbon85 at tds.net
Sun Dec 7 11:58:36 AKST 2008

Richard,
I have a 14mz, depending on price that I'd sell.  Has the 2 transmitter, transmitter case, it's on 72mhz. It has had the stiffer stick springs from the 9ZAP installed ( not as stiff as the Radio South springs ). Neck strap, Futaba 32mb flash card and I have several G3 receivers if interested.  Not willing to give it away but will sell for a reasonable offer. Getting out of the hobby or at the very least reducing my foot print in it. Ed M.