[NSRCA-discussion] Electric F3a Batteries

Richard Kent rkent58 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 06:05:15 AKST 2008

It appears that you are unfamiliar with electric power systems, so I would
suggest that an electric pattern airplane is probably not the best way to
introduce oneself to electric power. In learning about how to choose,
operate, and maintain the correct battery and ESC for an intended
application, outfitting a smallish foamy or park flyer would be much less
expensive to make a mistake on during the learning process.

Rick