[NSRCA-discussion] FW: [ATR Ltd.] Electric Car

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 10:24:20 AKDT 2008

One of our buddies, Brian Nakonechny of TanicPack fame is building this test mule for an electric power system. He will release details as each part of the system is proven.  Should be on the road within a couple weeks--or so. Right now, I think his projected range is 50-60 miles.  It should make a nice little commuter.RS

See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. Check It Out!
__._,_.___

 Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Visit Your Group

Y! Sports for TV
Access it for free
Get Fantasy Sports
stats on your TV.

Yahoo! Finance
It's Now Personal
Guides, news,
advice & more.

All-Bran
Day 10 Club
on Yahoo! Groups
Feel better with fiber.

Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/