[NSRCA-discussion] Band Saw

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 28 05:45:29 AKDT 2008

Tools like this have become much cheaper than they used to be. Unfortunately they also are suffering quality issues.

My solution has been to look at each "flaw" and consider it a project to fix. A little TLC will turn a bargain tool into a treasure. Rigidness, vibration and reparability are important qualities. Ease of changing blades is also important with any saw. There is no such thing as "one blade does all" in any saw.

John Ferrell    W8CCW

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
http://DixieNC.US