[NSRCA-discussion] YS FZ63S Trouble

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Aug 26 13:00:53 AKDT 2008

I wouldn¹t hesitate to tear it down yourself and look through it.  They¹re
fairly simple beasts, but pay attention to the orientation of the parts.

If you want to send it in though, send it to YS Parts and Service ­ Richard
Verano.  The web site will have the address...  www.yspartsandservice.com

Their turn around is usually pretty quick. A few days or less, plus transit
time there and back.

-Mark
PS...could be a stuck valve... I¹ve had that happen.  Just too much carbon
build up.