[NSRCA-discussion] YS FZ63S Trouble

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 12:59:37 AKDT 2008

Ron,

Rich Verano works on these for YS but since the engine is relatively
inexpensive you want to think about tearing it down yourself and
learning on it. Then you'll have confidence to tackle the larger
brothers (when you get there). Just a thought.

I have found the Factory work to be okay, but has tended to cost much
too much. So I figured out how to do my own repairs....however I have
since gone away from larger 4 strokes. But, I do own and use the YS 63.

MattK