[NSRCA-discussion] Kavan starter with Li-Po battery

Robert Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sat Aug 23 05:31:32 AKDT 2008

I would try the new A123 cells (nano-phosphate) for this. Not quite as light as Lipo, but they can be abused without damage, charge quicker, and 4S will add up to between 13 and 14v fully charged.

  Bob R.

Dwayne Brown <dwaynenancy at suddenlink.net> wrote:
  What makes me want any Lithium battery is I don't have to charge it the
night before if I've charged it last week. Dwayne