[NSRCA-discussion] SPEKTRUM Modules for Futaba

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 20 08:41:03 AKDT 2008

I have recieved mine but not yet in service.

It plugs on the outside with its own antenna . It is NOT invasive as the original adapter for Futaba. The module and the 8 channel reciever are less $$$ than the Futaba 8 channel reciever.

I am inclined to believe that the Futaba technology is more advanced than JR but JR is more than adequate...

John Ferrell    W8CCW

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
http://DixieNC.US