[NSRCA-discussion] Small cars for a pattern plane

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 13 08:52:52 AKDT 2008

I attended the local dealer car / truck show this spring and found that
several manufacturers offer this type vehicle and a couple were even
comfortable. Travel in the west is often measured in days of driving and
snow-covered mountains surround the northwest all winter. Being 6'3" and
200+ I have bought the seat and driven what came with it for the past couple
decades and this type vehicle with all wheel drive and 30 MPG would work for
me but the cost to change will buy a lot of gasoline for the old F-150.
A glimpse of my world:
Jim Hiller