[NSRCA-discussion] Small Car - 2 m plane hauling

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Aug 12 20:43:58 AKDT 2008

He must be talking about the greasy planes. They smell a little - all the time.

If an E plane ever smells bad, it only does so just once. But then it is REALLY bad!!!

Bob R

--- On Tue, 8/12/08, Del <drykert2 at rochester.rr.com> wrote:

Pattern Planes smell?

hauling

You guys that carry your fuel planes inside the vehicle how do you deal with the smell? I generally keep my equipment in my truck unless it needs repair and when I open the hatch the odor is pretty strong.
My next hauler I was thinking of a van type vehicle but not sure I want to smell my plane all the time.
Dowayne