[NSRCA-discussion] Small Car - 2 m plane hauling

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Tue Aug 12 19:32:52 AKDT 2008

I recently lost my Focus due to an unfortunate incident having something
to do with the radio link, most probably a disconnected battery. I had a
lot of success with this airplane using a Webra 160 and the mixture
control carburetor.

While trying to get reorganized and back in the air, I checked on
getting parts and an additional engine. This seems to be a problem right
now as Horizon doesn't appear to carry the Webra line anymore and noone
else that I can find has picked up this fine engine line, at least not
in the larger sizes.

So my question to the list is: is there anyone out there that has tried
Webra and moved on to other power sources that still has an
engine/parts/carbs/headers/mounts etc sitting gathering dust in the
workshop. If so, I wold love to create a little more space in your
workshop. I'm interested mainly in engines- both running or not. Also,
miscellaneous parts that you may have around as well. Please let me know
what you have and what you want for it.

Thanks

John

jgghome at comcast.net <mailto:jgghome at comcast.net>