[NSRCA-discussion] Small Car - 2 m plane hauling

DoWayne Gould iflyrc24 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 13:16:58 AKDT 2008

You guys that carry your fuel planes inside the vehicle how do you deal with the smell? I generally keep my equipment in my truck unless it needs repair and when I open the hatch the odor is pretty strong.

My next hauler I was thinking of a van type vehicle but not sure I want to smell my plane all the time.

Dowayne

  _____