[NSRCA-discussion] slightly biggerl Car - 2 m plane hauling

Woodward, Jim (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Tue Aug 12 04:34:41 AKDT 2008

Hi Tom - I wish I could get back to Sydney, but I fear that those
business trip have come to an end.  I went 4 times is just over 1 year.
3 times stayed at the Park Hyatt in the "Rocks" right under the bridge,
with rooms looking at the Opera House.  One time we stayed at the
Marriot (I think), really high up with huge city vista.  I went to Bondi
Beach a few times on the boat, and some other night life area (... not
that one particular street though :-) ).

Sydney was beautiful with a capital B for sure!!  Some of the down town
architecture was awesome.  The people were very friendly and always
seemed to get across sincerity.  It was fun times for sure.

Thanks,

Jim