[NSRCA-discussion] slightly biggerl Car - 2 m plane hauling

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Mon Aug 11 16:52:08 AKDT 2008

Hey Jim,

Next time you are in Aus-why don't you ship yourself a REAL car back
home to the US? ;-) You could get one these R8 Maloo utes...I actually
have a HSV myself ...hehehehehe, even my old monster has good fuel
economy. I fuelled up this morning $Au 1.479 per litre ( cheap-we were
at $1.78 a litre)

For all you chaps in the US, www.hsv.com.au <http://www.hsv.com.au/>  ,
our roads are crawling with these -I think you can order them in left
hand drive too??

I think if you had one over there, you would probably 'loose it' fairly
quickly (depending on where you lived offcourse!!)

Tom (still grounded)