[NSRCA-discussion] FW: ESPN2 and the AMA

Woodward, Jim (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Mon Aug 11 11:43:08 AKDT 2008

... all this talk about Red Bull.  At the 2008 Tampa Bay IMAC contest,
the CD had the Red Bull GIRLS come out and delivery free Red
Bulls!!!!!!!!!!!  This was the most fantastic interruption (eruption for
some) of a model aerobatic contest I've ever seen.  Get the Red Bull
girls - get more attendance!!! :-) :-) :-)

Thanks,

Jim