[NSRCA-discussion] FASST System

William C. Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 6 17:29:06 AKDT 2008

Carl,

As others have stated, the instructions are referring to the transmitter
antenna.  However, you don't actually need to remove the telescopic antenna
from the transmitter, just collapse it and leave it in the collapsed
position. The 2.4 GHz transmitter operation will work just fine with the
telescoping antenna installed in the transmitter as long as it is collapsed.
My 9CAP transmitter is configured this way and I have experienced no problem
with my Futaba 2.4 GHz system.

Bill

  _____