[NSRCA-discussion] Have we lost our way? (Sorry, George, but your question inspired this)

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 20:06:37 AKDT 2008

Sillyness..
I use a dual rate switch for more throw for stall, spins and snaps. I don't use a snap switch or a spin switch. I do use mixing.
You are saying I shouldn't be allowed to use a dual rate switch or a mix to help my poorly designed plane to fly a little more like a better designed plane that alot of us can't afford that takes less mix or could maybe get away with none?
Sillyness Matt.
Although, I'm not sure why people use a snap switch. In my opinion it's so much easier to fly them with the sticks. They present better IMO. Take for instance the 45 down, 1 1/2 snap. Using a switch I see people way steeper than 45 as they let off the switch. Why? Because the up ele is still held until the last second.
Switches don't make you a top pilot. Practice and skill does.. If people need em, I say use em. That's why they are there. For me, I'll stick with just a single dual rate switch..
Sorry. Just my thoughts...
Disclamer: These words are not to be used against me in any way shape or form or a cloud will instantly form over you while you are flying and you will get dumped on before you can put away your gear. (Ruining your cell phone because it falls into a puddle)
Oh wait, that's what happened to us (D7) several times while practicing at the nats.. lol

Chris